In order to shield our employees and clients from the coronavirus, we have taken numerous health precautions and have started additional safety procedures. It is highly important that we keep everybody in our neighborhoods protected. Chevrolet will prioritize the safety of our staff, customers and their family members.
- Monitoring CDC and regional healthcare and govt for safety directives
- Increased cleaning and sanitation services throughout centers
- Encouraging remote working when feasible
- Encouraging employees to give blood as part of the Sleeves up Campaign in partnership with the Red Cross
- Made IT and Internal Communication resources available to employees to help them and their families up-to-date
- Monitoring the health of our workers
In addition to our efforts to assist staff members and clients, Chevy is also reaching out worldwide to spearhead enormous relief efforts. We're working very closely with Ventec Life Systems together with StopTheSpread.org to rapidly scale up manufacturing of critically important breathing items. We're likewise producing 50,000 Level-1 face masks monthly, collaborating with global supply chains to find unused Safety Equipment for essential service providers. On top of that we're routing $2 million in grant funds to nonprofit organizations in need.
How Chevy is helping Customers During Coronavirus
We understand that now, more than ever is the time to give a helping hand to those in need. That's why we're offering 0% APR for 84 months and no payments for 120 days on new Chevy purchases. We're also providing special first responder discount prices to those who so selflessly devote themselves to assisting our communities. If you simply want to have your vehicle repaired or serviced, we've got you covered. Simply connect to an online rep, or call our service or sales line to schedule an appointment. We also provide pick up and delivery services where available. If any of your concerns are automobile associated, we're happy to help.